Based outside the United States and want to sell to millions of shoppers on Sears.com?
A couple of things you will need are:
US dollar account
US business address
US tax ID
We've partnered with some great providers to help get you started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 1: Sign up with one of our partners and get a U.S. dollar account.
Check out the Payoneer tab on this page and visit their website. Sign up and complete their set up process. As part of the Payoneer process they will issue an account number. You’ll need that when you come back to us.
Step 2: Register with Sears Marketplace
Once you have your Payoneer account number and meet the rest of the seller requirements, your next step is to fill out our forms and tell us you are interested in selling on Sears. Click here to tell us your interested. We will review your account and work with you to complete the entire process of registration.
Step 3: Get trained on the Sears Marketplace
We will work with you and provide online training and guided assistance to help you understand everything you need to know to be a successful seller on the Sears Marketplace.
Step 4: Set up your catalog, load your inventory and be ready to receive orders
Once you understand the basics of the Sears Marketplace, you will be ready to load your catalog, provide an inventory feed and receive orders.
Payoneer’s innovative payment platform enables global companies and marketplaces to transfer funds quickly, securely and at low cost to more than 200 countries and regions in over 150 currencies. Users are given the flexibility of choosing how to receive their funds, by the method that best suits them.
Sign Up for Payoneer and choose between the Payoneer Account or Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® to receive and manage your funds. Payoneer Account provides a global solution to manage your earnings in 200+ countries and 150+ currencies.
Faster Payments – Funds are available in your Payoneer Account immediately
Competitive Fees – Attractive conversion rates when withdrawing funds to your local bank account
Local Currency – Funds are withdrawn to your local bank account in over 150 currencies
With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, sellers around the world can get paid globally as easily as they do locally!
To sell on Sears, here are the basics that a seller must have:
1. A U.S.-based warehouse. All shipments must originate from within the U.S.. *A third-party logistics firm is acceptable *Fulfilled by Sears program is an acceptable option
2. U.S.-based address to receive mail. *We send tax documents, copies of debit memos and other official documents to this address. *If you do not have a U.S.-based address but have a third party shipping partner, you may find a partner that provides a U.S.-address. Click here for more information from a company that provides this service. Please note, you are not required to use this particular partner, but you are required to be able to receive mail from us at a U.S. address.
3. U.S.-based bank account *If you already have a Payoneer account, you can tell us that you are interested in joining our marketplace now by clicking here and providing us your information to review.
4. U.S.-based credit card *Your billing address is entered as part of the account set up and it must be a US address.
5. Valid U.S. Employer Identification Number issued by the IRS. *If you don’t have a U.S. Tax ID, here’s a resource to apply for a U.S. EIN. Please allow 3-15 business to obtain your EIN with this process. Click here to get started.
Please note: We do not guarantee that every seller that has the above minimum requirements will be approved to sell on Sears.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell on Sears if I don’t have a Payoneer account? Yes, if you already are established in the United States with a business presence here and already use US dollar bank account, then you can let us know you’re interested by clicking here. However, if you do not have a US dollar bank account, you will need to sign up with Payoneer.
I already have a registered account with Payoneer, how do I sign up? If you already have a Payoneer account, you can tell us that you are interested in joining our marketplace now by clicking here and providing us your information to review.
I don’t have a U.S. issued Employer Identification Number, how do I get one? If you don’t have a U.S. Tax ID, here’s a resource to apply for a U.S. EIN. Please allow 3-15 business to obtain your EIN with this process. Click here to get started.