If you cannot find answer then contact us.
Converting Items to and from Variations
How can I convert my single items to variation items?
Single items can be converted to variation items by simply adding the variation group ID to the items that you wish to group together. However items listed via UI cannot be converted into variations from the portal directly but you need to download excel spreadsheet/ Please see the information in the method that you would like to use on how to build variation items.
Things to note for listing items in variations:
- Variation Group ID: This is an unique alphanumeric id provided by seller for grouping items. Since it is only to group products in variations, the same will not be visible for customers. Please note the same group id should not be used again for another group of items which will lead to errors for having same color or size attributes.
- Title: The title has to be common for all items to be grouped by color or size. Variation of color or size will be picked from the designated field or from column.
- Description: It has to be same across all the items before grouping them as one.
- Color: The seller has to select the color of the particular item from the drop down list using UI or in excel templates. There also an option of providing color name of their own choice as Trademark in the field just below the overall color.
To provide customer color seller can use trademark color option below color swatch.
- Size: If the item has size variation, then the size option also has drop down values for the seller to select. (The size options from the drop down may change based on the category of item seller wants to list an item to.
Steps to convert items into variations:
How can I convert my variations items to single items?
Variation group items can be converted to single items by removing the variation group ID from the item’s build. Please see the information in the method that you would like to use on how to build variation items.